- What information we collect and why we collect it.
- How we use that information.
We’ve tried to keep it as simple as possible, your privacy matters to Tech 2000 so whether you are new to Tech 2000 or a long-time user, please do take the time to get to know our practices – and if you have any questions contact us.
Information we collect
We collect information in two ways:
- Information you give us. For example, many of our services require you to sign up for an Account. When you do, we’ll ask for personal information, like your name, email address, telephone number or credit card.
Information we get from your use of our services. We may collect information about the services that you use and how you use them, like when you visit a document or take an exam or you view and interact with our content. This information includes:
- Device information. We may collect device-specific information (such as your hardware model, and operating system version).
Log information. When you use our services or view content provided by our apps, we may automatically collect and store certain information in server logs. This may include:
- Local storage. We may collect and store information locally on your device using mechanisms such as browser web storage (including HTML 5) and application data caches.
How we use information we collect
We use the information we collect from all of our services to provide, maintain, protect and improve them, to develop new ones, and to protect Tech 2000 and our users. We also use this information to offer you tailored content – like giving you more relevant search results.
When you contact Tech 2000, we may keep a record of your communication to help solve any issues you might be facing. We may use your email address to inform you about our services, such as letting you know about upcoming changes or improvements.
Information we share
We do not share personal information with companies, organizations and individuals outside of Tech 2000 unless one of the following circumstances apply:
- With your consent. We will share personal information with companies, organizations or individuals outside of Tech 2000 when we have your consent to do so. We require opt-in consent for the sharing of any sensitive personal information.
- With application administrators. If your application content is managed for you by an application administer then those who provide user support to your organization will have access to your information.